Wednesday 25 June 2008

Liv Tyler - Tyler Frightened Off Dads Exotic Crane


LIV TYLER feared she'd frightened off one of her father STEVEN TYLER's beloved cranes when her pet dog went crazy on his farm just outside Boston, Massachusetts recently.

The actress reveals her rocker dad keeps chickens and turkeys on his rural retreat but his prized possessions are two African cranes that were given to him as a gift.

The Stealing Beauty star says, "I always keep him (dog) on a leash and he escaped and went straight down and scared them (the poultry) all and the African cranes started, like, jumping up and one of them escaped and flew away.

"I thought, 'Oh my God, my dad's gonna kill me.' I started running up to the house kinda like, 'Dad, the African crane escaped.'"

But the exotic bird obviously likes life with the Aerosmith frontman - he flew back.





See Also